Arborist / Climber
Tree Amigos is a professional Company working for the Private, Commercial, Industrial, and Government sectors. We are in the process of obtaining ISO9001 (Accreditation) and adhere to all Industry standards and practices. We are looking to recruit an experienced professional Arborist / Climber who shares the same work ethics and honor our great reputation. This role, as with all roles, is to assist with the continual growth of Tree Amigos and be a part of this fast developing Company.
Candidates should have:
- At least 2-3 years climbing & industry experience
- The ability to work both independently and lead teams effectively
- Extensive arboricultural knowledge and skill
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, self-motivated and have a high attention to detail
- Quality pruning with attention to detail
- Careful removing of small to large trees with advanced rigging and roping skills to dismantle trees in confined spaces
- A manner which is honest and reliable
- A valid Western Australian driver’s license
- Preferred but not essential – Minimum Cert 2 in Arboriculture (or equivalent), EWP (Elevated Work Platform), LV (Low Voltage Power Line Cert), HV (High Voltage Power Line Cert), MR (Medium Ridged License), Senior First Aid, White Card
- Long term employees who show commitment to the organisation will be expected to gain a Certificate in Arboriculture
This position offers an excellent remuneration package which will be provided upon application, depending on experience and skill.
Phone: (08) 9405 8188